Department of the Treasury
The Department of the Treasury is an executive department and the treasury of the US Government. Established in 1789, it is administered by the Secretary of the Treasury. The Department of the Treasury prints and mints all US currency through the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the US Mint. It also collects all federal taxes through the Internal Revenue Service.
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018, 16:44 EDT
Next Release: Aug 15, 2018, 16:00 EDT
The Foreign Holdings of US Securities Report provides information on the cross border financial flows into and out of the United States. This includes data on various US securities held by foreign entities as well as foreign securities held by the US.
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018, 09:03 EDT
Next Release: Aug 15, 2018, 09:00 EDT
The US Banking Liabilities to Foreigners Report provides information on US liabilities to foreign countries in the form of short-term securities and deposits. These data may provide insight into foreign sentiment on short-term US credit.
Browse All Economic Data
- Production Industrial Production, Nonfinancial Business Assets and Liabilities, Producer Prices, Retail and Services, Transportation
- Labor Employment, Hours and Wages
- Government Central Banks, Governance and Policy, Government Assets and Liabilities, Government Receipts and Outlays, Military
- National Accounts Components of GDP, GDP, International Transactions
- Money, Banking, and Finance Cryptocurrency, Derivatives, Financial Services Sector Assets and Liabilities, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates, Monetary
- Households Consumer Prices, Household Assets and Liabilities, Personal Income and Spending
- Housing and Construction Construction, House Prices, House Sales
- Commodities Agriculture and Livestock, Chemicals, Energy, Industrial Metals, Precious Metals
- Markets, Economic Activity, and Sentiment Economic Activity Indexes, Market Indexes, Sentiment Surveys
- Development Environment, Infrastructure, Population
- Countries Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, United Kingdom, United States, View All
- States California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, View All
- Sources ADP, BLS, EIA, ECB, Eurostat, Federal Reserve, S&P, World Bank, View All
- Reports ADP Employment, Case-Shiller, CPI, GDP, Monthly Energy Review, Personal Income and Outlays, US Int'l Transactions, View All