RGR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||44.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.289|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||63.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||104.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Cops Are This Company's Biggest Customers Fool Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - CRS, RGR, FOSL, SKT And MKL Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- When Government Spying Shorts Investors Fool Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - MPWR, RGR, EOG, OCN And CAR Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard Nov 22
- Insider Trading Alert - ACXM, RGR, MSI, CME And COF Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - USG, TSO, RGR, ARCP And CIEN Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- 3 Reasons Why Sturm, Ruger Could Continue to Advance Fool Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - SWI, CRS, RGR, HBI And CIEN Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- Revisiting the 1-9-90 Rule Nov 13
RGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sturm Ruger is up 37.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Smith & Wesson Holding up 11.65%, and Alliant Techsystems up 98.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RGR
Pro Report PDF for RGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RGR
Did Sturm Ruger make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Incorporated is a Southport, Connecticut-based firearm manufacturing company, better known by the shortened name Ruger. Sturm, Ruger produces bolt-action, semi-automatic, full-automatic, and single-shot rifles, shotguns, semi-automatic pistols, and single- and double-action revolvers. Ruger is the fourth largest firearms manufacturer in the United States. The company was founded by William B. Ruger and Alexander McCormick Sturm in 1949 and is headquartered in Southport, Connecticut.