RGR Key Stats
- Should Gunmakers Invest in Smart Guns? May 24
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Udo Rieder, President and CEO: Erickson Ai... May 24
- You Hate These Companies... Until You Invest In Them May 24
- RGR Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 23
- Wyndham Closes Credit Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Wyndham Closes Credit Facility May 23
- Carnival Slashes Guidance Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Carnival Slashes Guidance Yet Again May 22
- ATK's Big Buyout Misses the Mark May 20
- This Gun Maker Should Send President Obama a Thank You Note May 20
RGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sturm, Ruger & Company is up 42.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation up 32.70%, and Alliant Techsystems up 57.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RGR
Pro Report PDF for RGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RGR
Did Sturm, Ruger & Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Incorporated is a Southport, Connecticut-based firearm manufacturing company, better known by the shortened name Ruger. Sturm, Ruger produces bolt-action, semi-automatic, full-automatic, and single-shot rifles, shotguns, semi-automatic pistols, and single- and double-action revolvers. Ruger is the fourth largest firearms manufacturer in the United States. The company was founded by William B. Ruger and Alexander McCormick Sturm in 1949 and is headquartered in Southport, Connecticut.