TripAdvisor Inc (TRIP)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
54.94 +0.56  +1.03% NASDAQ Feb 22, 20:00 Delayed 2m USD
View Full Chart
TRIP Price Chart
View All Events

TRIP Events

Date Type Description
05/09/2019 08:30 EDT Misc TripAdvisor Inc First Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2019
05/09/2019 Earnings TripAdvisor Inc First Quarter Earnings in 2019 Release
02/13/2019 08:30 EST Misc TripAdvisor Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2018
02/12/2019 Earnings TripAdvisor Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2018 Release
11/08/2018 08:30 EST Misc TripAdvisor Inc Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2018
11/07/2018 Earnings TripAdvisor Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2018
08/02/2018 08:30 EDT Misc TripAdvisor Inc Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2018
08/01/2018 Earnings TripAdvisor Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2018
06/21/2018 Misc TripAdvisor Inc Annual General Meeting in 2017
05/09/2018 08:30 EDT Misc TripAdvisor Inc First Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2018
View All Performance Charts

TRIP Total Returns Comparison

Advertisement

TRIP One Page Reports

Edit

Profile

  • URL: http://www.tripadvisor.com
  • Investor Relations URL: http://ir.tripadvisor.com/
  • HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
  • Sector: Consumer Cyclical
  • Industry: Leisure
  • Equity Style: Mid Cap/Growth
  • Next Earnings Release: May. 09, 2019
  • Last Earnings Release: Feb. 12, 2019
  • Next Ex-Dividend Date: N/A
  • Last Ex-Dividend Date: N/A
  • Description: TripAdvisor is the world’s leading travel metasearch company. The website offers 702 million reviews and information on 4.9 million restaurants, 1,300,000 hotels, 875,000 vacation rentals, and 1 million experiences (159,000 online bookable). In 2018, 72% of revenue came from the company's hotel segment, which includes revenue generated through advertising on its metasearch platform as well as commissions received on its Instant Booking platform. The other 28% from its nonhotel segment includes vacation rental, experience, and restaurant revenue.

TRIP Comparables

Edit

TRIP Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("TRIP","name")
  • Description: =YCI("TRIP","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("TRIP","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("TRIP","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TRIP","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.

Advertisement

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}

Please note that this feature is only available as an add-on to YCharts subscriptions.


Please note that this feature requires full activation of your account and is not permitted during the free trial period.

Start My Free Trial {{root.upsell.info.call_to_action}} No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.