CBAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5752|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.532M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/23/2014||Earnings||Colony Bankcorp Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|07/17/2014||Earnings||Colony Bankcorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Results|
|05/27/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Colony Bankcorp Inc|
CBAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Colony Bankcorp is up 32.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, DNB Financial up 28.91%, and Athens Bancshares up 4.31%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CBAN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CBAN
Did Colony Bankcorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.colonybankcorp.com
- IR Website: http://investors.colonybank.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=100882
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Georgia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Bank Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551111
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Colony Bankcorp Inc is a bank holding company. The Company, through its subsidiary, provides traditional banking products and services to commercial and consumer customers in its markets.
CBAN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CBAN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CBAN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CBAN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CBAN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CBAN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.