WSM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.803|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||278.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Retail Is a Vicious Minefield The Street Dec 4
- Starbucks, L Brands and Williams-Sonoma Tailor Themselves to the Holidays The Street Dec 2
- Strong Momentum Should Continue for Williams-Sonoma, but Is It Sustainable? Fool Dec 1
- Investor Beat: Black Friday Edition -- Nov. 29, 2013 Fool Nov 29
- Black Friday 2013: The Many Ways Wal-Mart Is Gunning for Amazon’s Holiday Sales Fool Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - WSM, WST, PDCO, ACT And CTL Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Here's Why Luxury Retail Will Thrive Despite the Economy This Holiday Fool Nov 27
- Investor Beat - November 27, 2013 Fool Nov 27
- Williams-Sonoma Up on Q3 Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Don't Fall for these Credit, Gift Card Pitfalls and Gotchas Fox Business Nov 25
WSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Williams-Sonoma is up 33.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.82%, Bed Bath & Beyond up 35.14%, and Amazon.com up 51.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WSM
Pro Report PDF for WSM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WSM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WSM
Did Williams-Sonoma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a high-end American consumer retail company that sells kitchenwares, furniture and linens, as well as other housewares and home furnishings, along with a variety of specialty foods, soaps and lotions. The company operates through two segments: Direct-to-Customer and Retail. The four retail merchandising concepts are operating segments, which have been aggregated into one reportable segment, Retail. The company was founded by Charles E. Williams in 1956 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.