WSM Key Stats
- Volatile Trading Day Keeps Focus on Fed, Jobs Data May 22
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Salesforce.com (CRM), GameStop (GME), Heinz (HNZ), Gap ... May 22
- The Housing Market Should Catapult These Retailers Higher May 22
- The market doesn't lie: Housing recovery is real May 21
- The Housing Market Should Catapult These Retailers Higher Fool May 21
- Buckle Up for More Retail Earnings May 21
- Plenty of Growth Drivers for This Housing Play Fool May 20
- [video] Monday's Market Roadmap May 20
- Jim Cramer's Game Plan: Watch Out for Weakness May 17
- [video] Mad Money: Cramer's Gameplan May 17
WSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Williams-Sonoma is up 60.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.85%, Bed Bath & Beyond down 2.15%, and Pier 1 Imports up 47.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WSM
Pro Report PDF for WSM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WSM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WSM
Did Williams-Sonoma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a high-end American consumer retail company that sells kitchenwares, furniture and linens, as well as other housewares and home furnishings, along with a variety of specialty foods, soaps and lotions. The company operates through two segments: Direct-to-Customer and Retail. The four retail merchandising concepts are operating segments, which have been aggregated into one reportable segment, Retail. The company was founded by Charles E. Williams in 1956 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.