WHR Key Stats
- Final Glance: Tools and Appliances companies May 21
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Money Talks May 21
- Whirlpool Corporation Chairman and CEO Jeff Fettig Champions Next Big Opportunit... May 21
- Middday Glance: Tools and Appliances companies May 21
- Early Glance: Tools and Appliances companies May 21
- Look Closer at GE May 21
- [$$] Whirpool Stalls on Europe Job Cuts May 20
- Final Glance: Tools and Appliances companies May 20
- Whirlpool Corporation Chairman And CEO Jeff Fettig To Deliver Keynote Address At... May 20
- [$$] Ryder Is Comin' at You From Every Angle May 18
WHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whirlpool Corporation is up 131.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Spectrum Brands up 77.93%, and Apple down 19.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WHR
Pro Report PDF for WHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WHR
Did Whirlpool Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer of major home appliances headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States, near Benton Harbor, Michigan. Whirlpool manufactures appliances across all major categories, including fabric care, cooking, refrigeration, dishwashers, countertop appliances, garage organization and water filtration. The company is listed in Fortune 500 and has more than 70,000 employees, and more than 70 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, Inglis, Estate, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul, and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. The company was founded in 1898.