WHR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.501|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||157.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||768.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dollar General Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Why Housing-Related Stocks Are Set to Break Out Fool Dec 9
- Is It Time for Sears to Sell Craftsman? Fool Dec 7
- Whirlpool Corporation (WHR): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner The Street Dec 6
- [video] Jim Cramer Quick Take: Watch Toll Brothers' Report The Street Dec 6
- Stock Upgrades: Tiffany Running Rings Around the Competition Minyanville Dec 5
- Innovations that will transform home of the future USA TODAY Dec 4
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) at Buy Street Insider Dec 4
- Coverage initiated on Whirlpool by MKM Partners Dec 4
- MKM Partners Starts Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) at Buy Street Insider Dec 4
WHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whirlpool is up 52.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Electrolux down 8.83%, and Haier Electronics Group up 100.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WHR
Pro Report PDF for WHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WHR
Did Whirlpool make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Whirlpool Corporation is an American multinational manufacturer of major home appliances headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States, near Benton Harbor, Michigan. Whirlpool manufactures appliances across all major categories, including fabric care, cooking, refrigeration, dishwashers, countertop appliances, garage organization and water filtration. The company is listed in Fortune 500 and has more than 70,000 employees, and more than 70 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, Inglis, Estate, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul, and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. The company was founded in 1898.