VHC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4875|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-24.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1530%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/27 16:02
PR Newswire01/27 10:00
The Wall Street Journal12/19 15:12
Dow Jones12/19 15:04
|09/19/2014 09:00 EST||Misc||VirnetX Investor Conference Call|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for VirnetX Holding Corp|
VHC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VirnetX Holding is down 70.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Microsoft up 12.61%, and CA down 3.10%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VHC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VHC
Did VirnetX Holding make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Infrastructure
- Company Website: http://www.virnetx.com
- IR Website: http://ir.virnetx.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=67430&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
VirnetX Holding Corp develops software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet. The Company currently own 20 patents in the United States and 32 foreign patents.
VHC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VHC","name")
- Description: =YCI("VHC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VHC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VHC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VHC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.