VHC Key Stats
- Patent Investing For The Second Half Of 2013 Seeking Alpha Jun 13
- Proposed IP Legislation Makes Document Security Systems An Even Better Buy Seeking Alpha Jun 11
- The Game Of Trolls Or What Do Investors Need To Know About The Patent Assertion ... Jun 10
- How Badly Will the VirnetX Verdict Hurt Apple? Jun 10
- Upcoming Virnetx Royalty Rate Judgment Likely To Affect Apple's Stock Price Seeking Alpha Jun 6
- VirnetX Launches GABRIEL Connection Technology™ OEM Software Development Kit PR Newswire Jun 5
- 'Patent Trolls' Slip; Obama Administration Takes Steps to Ebb the Practice (VRNG... Jun 4
- Internet Patents Remains Safest Patent Play Jun 4
- Patent specialists fall after WSJ reports looming crack downs Jun 4
- Document Security Systems: Near-Term Upside Of 150% Jun 4
VHC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VirnetX is down 29.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Vringo down 18.53%, and CA up 13.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VHC
Pro Report PDF for VHC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VHC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VHC
Did VirnetX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Virnetx Holding Corp. is an internet security software and technology company. The company is engaged in commercializing its patent portfolio by developing a licensing program, as well as developing software products designed to create a secure environment for real-time communications such as instant messaging, Voice over Internet Protocol, smart phones, eReaders and video conferencing. It was founded in November 1992 and is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California.