UN Key Stats
- Take a Bite of Pinnacle Foods The Street Dec 3
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Unilever (UN) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- Unilever to Divest Some Hair Care Brands - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- The Business of World Toilet Day Fool Nov 19
- Energizer Beats on Q4 Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: IQI, RES, RGA, UN, IBM Nov 5
- Should Consumer Staples Investors Be Worried About Growth? Fool Nov 1
- This Global Oral Care Leader Should Be In Your Portfolio Fool Oct 28
- How Procter & Gamble Is Conquering Emerging Markets Fool Oct 27
- Unilever Posts Muted Sales Growth in Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
UN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unilever is up 6.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Procter & Gamble up 25.14%, and Kimberly-Clark up 28.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UN
Pro Report PDF for UN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UN
Did Unilever make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Unilever NV is a supplier of fast moving consumer goods. The Company offers products in four areas namely Personal Care, Home Care, Foods and Refreshment. Its main products are personal care products: skin care, hair care products etc.