TSL Key Stats
- Chinese Solar Ramp Higher Street Insider Jun 17
- China Solar on Watch as Council Backs Financial Support, M&A (YGE) (TSL) (JASO) Street Insider Jun 14
- SolarCity ups the Ante Fool Jun 14
- Yingli Unit to Halt Dividend and Slow Investment to Repay Debt Jun 14
- If First Solar Is Raising Cash, What About The Rest Of The Industry? Seeking Alpha Jun 13
- Tariffs Bad for Most Solar Companies Fool Jun 13
- Trina Solar Leads Establishment of New SEMI Standards PR Newswire Jun 13
- Cloudy Days Now, But Sunshine Ahead for First Solar? Talking Numbers Jun 13
- First Solar Goes For Big Funding; Solar Stocks Fall Jun 12
- Trina Says EU Anti-Dumping Tariff Closes Solar Markets Bloomberg Jun 11
TSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trina Solar is down 6.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Yingli Green Energy up 10.92%, and Suntech Power down 42.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSL
Pro Report PDF for TSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSL
Did Trina Solar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Trina Solar Limited is a Chinese manufacturer of photovoltaic modules, which was founded in December 1997 as a system installation company. Trina Solar's solar modules provide electric power for residential, commercial, industrial and other applications worldwide. Trina Solar is currently one of the few photovoltaics manufactures that has developed a vertically integrated supply chain from the production of monocrystalline ingots, wafers and cells to the assembly of high quality modules. The company sells and markets its products primarily to distributors, wholesalers, power plant developers and operators, and PV system integrators. The company was founded by Jifan Gao and is headquartered in Changzhou, China.