UHS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.276|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||521.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - MDVN, ACOR, MDT, UHS And CTSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Universal Health removed from short-term buy list at Deutsche Bank Dec 2
- UHS CEO: Obamacare will get fixed, expand coverage CNBC Nov 29
- CMS lab reimbursement better than expected, says Wells Fargo Nov 29
- 5 Stocks Raising The Health Services Industry Higher The Street Nov 29
- Healthcare Stock Picks in the Obamacare Muddle: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Willem Schilpzand, an Associate Portfolio Manager and Analyst at Alpine Capital Research Nov 25
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS): Today's Featured Health Services Winner Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: ITC Holdings, McKesson and Universal Health Services Nov 25
- Avondale Partners Downgrades Universal Health Services (UHS) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 21
- Universal Health Services Inc. Cl B (UHS) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield Street Insider Nov 20
UHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Health Services is up 77.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, HCA Holdings up 49.62%, and Tenet Healthcare up 34.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UHS
Pro Report PDF for UHS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UHS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UHS
Did Universal Health Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Universal Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide, in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Founded in 1978 by Alan B. Miller, Chairman and CEO, UHS subsidiaries today have more than 65,000 employees. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.