UHS Key Stats
- Analysts: Wal-Mart’s Valuation Is Sustainable and 3 More Research Notes to Check... May 17
- Susquehanna Downgrades Universal Health Services (UHS) to Neutral Street Insider May 17
- UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definiti... May 17
- Libor floors stripped from U.S. leveraged loans May 16
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yie... May 16
- Universal Health Services, Inc. Announces Dividend PR Newswire May 16
- RLPC-Libor floors stripped from US leveraged loans May 15
- 5 Healthcare Stocks Loved By Healthcare-Focused Traxis Partners May 14
- Universal Health Services Stock Hits New 52-Week High (UHS) May 14
- Canadian Firm Is Looking At These Small-Caps: Here's What You Should Know May 12
UHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Health Services is up 73.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Tenet Healthcare up 136.3%, and HCA up 66.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UHS
Pro Report PDF for UHS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UHS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UHS
Did Universal Health Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Universal Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide, in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Founded in 1978 by Alan B. Miller, Chairman and CEO, UHS subsidiaries today have more than 65,000 employees. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.