UG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.191|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.477M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- United-Guardian: A Recession-proof Income Stock Dec 3
- UG Increases Semi-Annual Dividend noodls Nov 25
- United-Guardian, Inc. (UG) Declares $0.50 Semi-Annual Dividend; 4% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- UNITED GUARDIAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 25
- United-Guardian Increases Semi-Annual Dividend GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- 2 Mid-Cap Stocks From The Household And Personal Product Industry Nov 19
- United-Guardian enters manufacturing, supply agreement with Smiths Medical Nov 18
- UNITED GUARDIAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- UG Reports Strong Third Quarter Earnings noodls Nov 12
- UNITED GUARDIAN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
UG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United-Guardian is up 64.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Acme United up 45.13%, and Anpath Group up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UG
Pro Strategies Featuring UG
Did United-Guardian make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United-Guardian, Inc., manufactures & markets cosmetic ingredients, personal & health care products, medical lubricants, pharmaceuticals, & specialty industrial products.