UG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9541|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.368M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/24 09:23
|12/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.32, Declared Date: Nov 24 2014, Pay Date: Dec 22 2014|
|11/07/2014||Earnings||United-Guardian Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/08/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 United-Guardian, Inc. Earnings Release|
|05/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.48, Declared Date: May 16 2014, Pay Date: Jun 13 2014|
UG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United-Guardian is down 23.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Acme United up 25.70%, and Anpath Group down 83.33%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for UG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring UG
Did United-Guardian make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Household & Personal Products
- Company Website: http://www.u-g.com
- IR Website: http://www.u-g.com/corporate/investor_relations.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Toilet Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325620
- NAICS Industry: Soap, Cleaning Compound, and Toilet Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
United-Guardian, Inc., through its Guardian Laboratories Division manufactures and markets cosmetic ingredients, personal care products, pharmaceuticals, medical and health care products, and specialty industrial products.
UG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("UG","name")
- Description: =YCI("UG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("UG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("UG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("UG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.