TRP Key Stats
- Yes, TransCanada Can Survive Without Keystone XL Yahoo 03/10 14:57 ET
- [video] FERC's Moeller Says Hypocritical That U.S. Can't Export Gas Yahoo 03/10 10:22 ET
- Canada OKs First Pipeline to Carry Crude from Alberta to Montreal Yahoo 03/08 09:30 ET
- Here's What Happened During the U.S. Energy Industry's Most Prestigious Conference The Street 03/08 02:00 ET
- [video] FERC Will Treat Keystone XL Like Any Other Pipeline If Approved Yahoo 03/07 16:26 ET
- The Line 9 Reversal: A Sign of Things to Come? Yahoo 03/07 13:32 ET
- Mayors seek assurances on gas line project Yahoo 03/07 09:47 ET
- Canadian Oil Will Take New Route Across U.S. Yahoo 03/06 21:48 ET
- Keystone XL Isn't Quite as Important Any More Yahoo 03/06 10:15 ET
- Keystone XL: Investment Opportunities Amid The Controversy Yahoo 03/05 16:33 ET
|Mar 27||Dividends||Amount: 0.48, Declared Date: Feb 20 2014, Pay Date: Apr 30 2014|
|May 02||Misc||AGM Event for Transcanada Corp.|
TRP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TransCanada is down 3.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, TC Pipelines LP up 4.67%, and Kinder Morgan down 11.31%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRP
Pro Report PDF for TRP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRP
Did TransCanada make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Alberta
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
TransCanada Corporation is a major North American energy company and is a leader of responsible development and reliable operation of North American energy infrastructure including natural gas and oil pipelines, power generation and gas storage facilities. Its pipeline network includes approximately 59,000 kilometres of pipeline and connects with virtually all major gas supply basins in North America. TransCanada is one of the continent's largest providers of gas storage and related services with approximately 380 billion cubic feet of storage capacity. TransCanada also owns, or has interests in, approximately 10,800 megawatts of power generation in Canada and the United States. TransCanada is developing one of North America's largest oil delivery systems. The company was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.