TRP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.962|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.442B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Advancing The Utilities Sector Nov 25
- Do We Even Need Keystone XL Anymore? Fool Nov 22
- 1 State Wants a Stake in Natural Gas Exports Fool Nov 20
- 1 Stock to Play Canada's Oil Sands Fool Nov 14
- A Sweet Setup for China and Europe Nov 12
- Sure Is a Sweet Setup for China and Europe Nov 12
- Keystone Indecision Puts Everyone on Hold Nov 9
- Kinder Morgan's COO On Rail vs. Pipelines for Oil Transport Fool Nov 7
- CSIQ Gains on Upped Q3 Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- TransCanada (TRP) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
TRP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TransCanada is down 0.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Enbridge up 5.26%, and TC Pipelines LP up 18.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRP
Pro Report PDF for TRP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRP
Did TransCanada make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TransCanada Corporation is a major North American energy company and is a leader of responsible development and reliable operation of North American energy infrastructure including natural gas and oil pipelines, power generation and gas storage facilities. Its pipeline network includes approximately 59,000 kilometres of pipeline and connects with virtually all major gas supply basins in North America. TransCanada is one of the continent's largest providers of gas storage and related services with approximately 380 billion cubic feet of storage capacity. TransCanada also owns, or has interests in, approximately 10,800 megawatts of power generation in Canada and the United States. TransCanada is developing one of North America's largest oil delivery systems. The company was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.