TOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.784|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||487.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster Street Insider Dec 10
- FMR LLC Lowers Stake in Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) to 2.35% Street Insider Dec 10
- Consumer Confidence, Low Mortgage Rates Boost Toll Brothers' Sales Fool Dec 10
- Toll Brothers 4Q Profits Dive 77%, Top Views Fox Business Dec 10
- Stock Market Today: The Booming Market for $700,000 Homes Fool Dec 10
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c Street Insider Dec 10
- Volcker Suddenly Relevant Again - Ahead of Wall Street Zacks Dec 10
- Stock Futures Point to Modest Gains on Wall Street The Street Dec 10
- Dec. 10 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know The Street Dec 10
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner The Street Dec 9
TOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Toll Brothers is up 9.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Lennar down 1.90%, and PulteGroup up 13.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TOL
Pro Report PDF for TOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TOL
Did Toll Brothers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Toll Brothers is a Horsham, Pennsylvania based luxury homes builder. Toll Brothers is a residential and commercial real estate development company with communities in 50 markets throughout 19 states. Since 1967, Toll Brothers has acquired, developed, marketed and operated a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate projects. It also involves in building or converting existing rental apartment buildings into high, mid, and low-rise luxury homes. The company serves move-up, empty-nester, active-adult, age-qualified, and second-home buyers.