TOL Key Stats
- Toll Bros. (TOL) Q2 Solid but Not Much Better Than Peers Street Insider 11:31 AM
- Company News for May 23, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks 10:36 AM
- Toll' 2Q Earnings In Line, Revs Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks 4:40 AM
- Fed's Mixed Signals On Continued QE Roil Stocks, Bonds May 22
- Toll Brothers Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 22
- Target, Zale, Saks are big movers May 22
- [video] Toll Brothers Pops on Earnings May 22
- Wall Street falters in volatile session on Fed worries May 22
- US STOCKS-Wall St falters in volatile session on Fed worries May 22
- Toll Brothers CEO Yearley on Luxury Home Demand May 22
TOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Toll Brothers is up 39.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.16%, PulteGroup up 147.8%, and Lennar Corporation up 56.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TOL
Pro Report PDF for TOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TOL
Did Toll Brothers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Toll Brothers is a Horsham, Pennsylvania based luxury homes builder. Toll Brothers is a residential and commercial real estate development company with communities in 50 markets throughout 19 states. Since 1967, Toll Brothers has acquired, developed, marketed and operated a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate projects. It also involves in building or converting existing rental apartment buildings into high, mid, and low-rise luxury homes. The company serves move-up, empty-nester, active-adult, age-qualified, and second-home buyers.