TMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.590|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.308B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Sequestration's Squeezing These Science Stocks Fool Dec 5
- TMO-LIFE Deal Gains Regulatory Nod - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) Receives EC Approval to Acquire Life Tech (LIFE) Street Insider Nov 26
- The Deal: Brief Concern over Life Tech. Deal Tweaks Stock Nov 18
- Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Enters Amazon (AMZN), Baidu (BIDU), SeaWorld (SEAS) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Loeb's Third Point Enters Activision Blizzard (ATVI), Google (GOOG), Nokia (NOK); Confirms New FedEx (FDX) Stake (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Griffin's Blue Ridge Capital Enters 3D Systems (DDD), Tesla (TSLA), BlackBerry (BBRY) Street Insider Nov 14
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Enters Comcast (CMCSA), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), Lowers Sprint (S), Exits Wells (WFC) Street Insider Nov 14
- Viking Global Sells Apple, Boeing; Buys Yahoo, Facebook Nov 14
- Blue Ridge Capital 13F: Buys BlackBerry Ltd, Tesla Motors, Cliffs Nov 14
TMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thermo Fisher Scientific is up 61.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Life Technologies up 52.42%, and Meridian Bioscience up 24.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TMO
Pro Report PDF for TMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TMO
Did Thermo Fisher Scientific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Thermo Fisher), incorporated in 1956, is engaged in serving science. It provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, manufacturing, analysis, discovery and diagnostics. The Company operates through two segments: analytical technologies and laboratory products and services. The company serves pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions, government agencies, and environmental and industrial process control settings primarily in the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.