TMO Key Stats
- Analysts: Cisco’s Leverage Is Underappreciated and 3 More Research Notes to Chec... May 23
- Daily Dividend Report: TMO, AAP, HAS, AINV, HPQ May 23
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Princip... May 23
- CTRX, STJ, CI, TMO And BAX, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward May 23
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield Street Insider May 23
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 22
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard May 22
- Tiger Cub John Griffin's Top Stock Picks For Q2 May 22
- Roche, Sigma-Aldrich teamed for Life bid, Reuters says May 21
- Roche, Sigma teamed up for failed Life Technologies bid: sources May 21
TMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thermo Fisher Scientific is up 72.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Life Technologies up 76.50%, and PerkinElmer up 22.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TMO
Pro Report PDF for TMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TMO
Did Thermo Fisher Scientific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Thermo Fisher), incorporated in 1956, is engaged in serving science. It provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, manufacturing, analysis, discovery and diagnostics. The Company operates through two segments: analytical technologies and laboratory products and services. The company serves pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions, government agencies, and environmental and industrial process control settings primarily in the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.