STRA Key Stats
- 3 Undervalued, High Yielding, Dividend Paying Investments May 14
- 3 Companies With 3 Great Characteristics for Your Portfolio Fool May 13
- STRAYER EDUCATION INC Financials May 10
- Strayer Education Takes The Initiative To Combat Falling Enrollment May 6
- Strayer Education Inc. Stock Downgraded (STRA) May 6
- Strayer Education Beats on EPS But GAAP Results Lag Fool May 6
- Strayer Earnings Beat Despite Y/Y Decline May 3
- Strayer Earnings Beat Despite Y/Y Decline - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
- STRAYER EDUCATION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Thursday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Education & Training Services May 2
STRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Strayer Education is down 37.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Career Education Corporation down 52.25%, and Apollo Group down 33.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for STRA
Pro Report PDF for STRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STRA
Did Strayer Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Strayer University, formerly Strayer College of Baltimore, Maryland, is a private, for-profit educational institution. The Strayer University campuses are owned by Strayer Education Inc., headquartered in Herdon, Virginia. Strayer University specializes in higher education for working adults seeking career advancement. Currently, there are approximately 50,000 students enrolled at Strayer University. Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. According to the U.S. Department of Education, the repayment rate of federal student loans at Strayer University is 24%. Through its online offerings, it attracts students from around the country and throughout the world. The company was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.