STRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.780|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||52.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will beaten down for-profit colleges bounce back? CNNMoney.com Nov 11
- A Post-Secondary Education Could Bring You Profits Fool Nov 9
- It's Not Pretty as Avon Leads 10 Stocks To the Woodshed Nov 5
- Why Bridgepoint is Getting Hammered Today Fool Nov 4
- STRAYER EDUCATION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Barrington Research Downgrades Strayer Education (STRA) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 1
- Strayer Beats Q2 Earnings; New Cost-Cut Plan Nov 1
- Strayer Beats Q2 Earnings; New Cost-Cut Plan - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- Strayer Education Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Why Strayer Shares Plummeted Oct 31
STRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Strayer Education is down 37.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apollo Education Group up 22.60%, and Career Education up 48.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for STRA
Pro Report PDF for STRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download STRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring STRA
Did Strayer Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Strayer University, formerly Strayer College of Baltimore, Maryland, is a private, for-profit educational institution. The Strayer University campuses are owned by Strayer Education Inc., headquartered in Herdon, Virginia. Strayer University specializes in higher education for working adults seeking career advancement. Currently, there are approximately 50,000 students enrolled at Strayer University. Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. According to the U.S. Department of Education, the repayment rate of federal student loans at Strayer University is 24%. Through its online offerings, it attracts students from around the country and throughout the world. The company was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.