SPIR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8296|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.573M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-49.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spire Announces Global Launch of TalentSHIP® Business Wire Dec 4
- SPIRE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Spire Announces Retirement of Founder and CEO, Roger G. Little noodls Nov 26
- Spire Installs Turn-key PV Module Line in Partnership with an Eastern European Company Business Wire Nov 21
- Spire Payments Supplies Bluetooth-Based mPOS Devices for the Smart TPE Project, a New Payment Solution for Credit Agricole’s Mobile Merchants Nov 20
- Spire Corporation Reports Results for Third-Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 19
- SPIRE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Sep 5
- SPIRE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Aug 21
- Spire Corporation Reports Results for Second-Quarter 2013 Business Wire Aug 13
- SPIRE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 13
SPIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spire is up 30.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ascent Solar Technologies down 15.15%, and Roth & Rau down 16.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SPIR
Pro Strategies Featuring SPIR
Did Spire make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spire Corporation develops; manufacture and markets customized turn-key solutions for the solar industry, including individual pieces of manufacturing equipment and turn-key lines for cell and module production and testing.