SPIR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9396|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.626M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-37.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Financial Times08/28 09:13
Business Wire08/13 17:53
Business Wire07/29 08:00
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Spire Corp|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Spire Corp Earnings Results|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Spire Corporation Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|11/19/2013||Earnings||Spire Corporation Reports Results for Third-quarter 2013|
SPIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spire is up 59.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Ascent Solar Technologies down 64.62%, and Solar Power up 499.9%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SPIR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SPIR
Did Spire make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Solar
- Company Website: http://www.spirecorp.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Massachusetts
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Spire Corp develops manufactures and markets capital equipment & services for the solar photovoltaic industry, including turn-key solutions & individual pieces of manufacturing equipment & full turn-key lines for cell & module production & testing.
SPIR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SPIR","name")
- Description: =YCI("SPIR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SPIR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SPIR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SPIR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.