SHLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-14.11|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.496B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Big Lots Gets A Chilly Reception in Canada Fool 11:48 AM
- Sears Is at End of Its Rope With Lands' End Spinoff Fool 11:24 AM
- What Sears Investors Need to Know About The Lands' End Spin-off Fool 10:52 AM
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Taking Back Some Share - Analyst Street Insider Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Retail Industry Lower The Street Dec 9
- Is It Time for Sears to Sell Craftsman? Fool Dec 7
- Don't Fear the Lands' End Spin-off Fool Dec 7
- Risque or Just Risky? 3 Companies Whose Ads are Over the Top Fool Dec 7
- 3 Reasons to Sell Sears Holdings Right Now Fool Dec 7
- [$$] Weakened Lands' End Won't Be Freed by Sears Spinoff The Wall Street Journal Dec 7
SHLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sears Holdings is up 8.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, J.C. Penney down 51.68%, and Kohl's up 27.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHLD
Pro Report PDF for SHLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHLD
Did Sears Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sears Holdings Corporation is the nation's fourth largest broadline retailer with over 4,000 full-line and specialty retail stores under the mastheads of Sears, Sears Grand, Sears Hometown Stores, Sears Hardware, Kmart, Big Kmart, Super Kmart, The Great Indoors, and Lands' End stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, consumer electronics and automotive repair and maintenance. It was formed in 2005 by the merger of Sears, Roebuck and Co., of Hoffman Estates, Illinois, with Kmart Holdings Corporation, of Troy, Michigan. It is the tenth largest retailer by annual revenue in the United States trailing behind Walmart, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, The Home Depot, Costco, CVS Caremark, Lowe's and Best Buy. Sears Holdings Corporation is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.