SEM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8956|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||124.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Health Care Stocks Ready to Cut You a Dividend Check The Street 2:00 AM
- 5 Breakout Stock Trades for a Santa Claus Rally The Street Dec 3
- Select Medical Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- The Basic Needs Portfolio Fool Nov 25
- The Basic Needs Portfolio Fool Nov 18
- The Basic Needs Portfolio Fool Nov 11
- The Basic Needs Portfolio Fool Nov 4
- Select Medical Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Select Medical Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 1
- SELECT MEDICAL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Oct 31
SEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Select Medical Holdings is down 8.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.42%, Healthsouth up 61.95%, and Aetna up 57.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEM
Pro Report PDF for SEM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEM
Did Select Medical Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Select Medical Holdings Corp. operates hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics. It also provides medical rehabilitation services on a contract basis at nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living and senior care centers, schools and worksites. The company operates through two segments: Specialty Hospital and Outpatient Rehabilitation. Select Medical Holdings Corporation was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.