SEM Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- 3 Value Investing Plays in Health Care Fool May 16
- Select Medical Holdings Corporation Stock Downgraded (SEM) May 15
- Select Medical Prices Senior Notes May 14
- Select Medical Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- SELECT MEDICAL HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitiv... May 14
- SEM Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/16/13 May 14
- Select Medical Corporation Announces Pricing of 6.375% Senior Notes due 2021 PR Newswire May 13
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried? Fool May 13
- Update-Moody's rates Select's sr. unsecured bonds B3; bank debt placed under rev... May 13
SEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Select Medical Holdings Corporation is up 4.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.17%, U.S. Physical Therapy up 18.44%, and Health Management Associates up 78.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SEM
Pro Report PDF for SEM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEM
Did Select Medical Holdings Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Select Medical Holdings Corp. operates hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics. It also provides medical rehabilitation services on a contract basis at nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living and senior care centers, schools and worksites. The company operates through two segments: Specialty Hospital and Outpatient Rehabilitation. Select Medical Holdings Corporation was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.