SAH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.565|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||144.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||83.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Washington Driving These Stock Ideas Nov 20
- Sonic Misses on Q3 Earnings and Revenues Nov 11
- Sonic Misses on Q3 Earnings and Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Sonic Automotive In-Line on Top Line, Short on the Bottom Nov 8
- Sonic Automotive 3Q profit more than doubles Nov 8
- SONIC AUTOMOTIVE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 8
- Sonic Automotive reports Q3 new revenue up 5.5% to $65.4M Nov 8
- Sonic Automotive, Inc. Reports 3rd Quarter Continuing Operations EPS of $0.46 - 15% EPS Growth PR Newswire Nov 8
- In A Way, New Cars Are Free; The Other Stuff Is What Costs You Oct 31
- AutoNation Profit Rises as Sales Outpace Industry Oct 24
SAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sonic Automotive is up 22.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Asbury Automotive Group up 70.29%, and AutoNation up 26.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAH
Pro Report PDF for SAH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAH
Did Sonic Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sonic Automotive, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in Charlotte, North Carolina, and is one of the largest automotive retailers in the United States. The company provides services, including sales of both new and used cars and light trucks, sales of replacement parts and performance of vehicle maintenance, warranty, paint and repair services and arrangement of extended service contracts, financing, insurance, vehicle protection products and other aftermarket products for automotive customers. The company's founder and CEO is Bruton Smith, who is also the founder and CEO of Speedway Motorsports, Inc. Sonic Automotive was founded in January 1997 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.