SAH Key Stats
- This Dealership is Outgrowing the Competition Fool May 20
- Hedge Fund Hawkeye Capital's Top Stock Picks May 16
- 5 Junkyard Borrowers May 13
- SONIC AUTOMOTIVE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreem... May 13
- Sonic Automotive Announces Closing Of $300M Of Senior Subordinated Notes Benzinga May 9
- Sonic Automotive Announces Closing Of $300 Million Of Senior Subordinated Notes PR Newswire May 9
- High Yield: Is It Junk, Speculative, or High-Yield Debt? May 8
- Sonic Automotive Announces Pricing Of $300 Million Of Senior Subordinated Notes PR Newswire May 6
- Will Ricky Sandler’s Hot Streak Continue with This Automotive Stock? Fool May 6
- Sonic Automotive Announces Offering $300M Of Senior Subordinated Notes Benzinga May 6
SAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sonic Automotive is up 57.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Penske Automotive Group up 34.81%, and Lithia Motors up 120.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SAH
Pro Report PDF for SAH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAH
Did Sonic Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sonic Automotive, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in Charlotte, North Carolina, and is one of the largest automotive retailers in the United States. The company provides services, including sales of both new and used cars and light trucks, sales of replacement parts and performance of vehicle maintenance, warranty, paint and repair services and arrangement of extended service contracts, financing, insurance, vehicle protection products and other aftermarket products for automotive customers. The company's founder and CEO is Bruton Smith, who is also the founder and CEO of Speedway Motorsports, Inc. Sonic Automotive was founded in January 1997 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.