RNA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8382|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-180.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Biotech Flops of 2013 Fool Dec 5
- 3 Biggest FDA Decisions of 2013 Fool Dec 3
- Why BioScrip, Frontline, and Prosensa Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Nov 27
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts Nov 25
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Triggering Breakout Trades Nov 20
- Has This FDA Decision Created a Value Investment Opportunity? Fool Nov 19
- Prosensa (RNA) Issues Q3 Update; Net Loss Widens to EUR4.3M Street Insider Nov 18
- Eteplirsen in Question: Hope for Sarepta Fool Nov 15
- Post-Plunge: Is Sarepta a Bad News Buy? Fool Nov 14
- Glaxo's Heart Candidate Disappoints - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
RNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prosensa Holding is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Sarepta Therapeutics down 34.52%, and GlaxoSmithKline up 26.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RNA
Pro Strategies Featuring RNA
Did Prosensa Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Prosensa Holding N.V. is engaged in the discovery and development of RNA-modulating therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic disorders. Its lead product candidates includes drisapersen and PRO044.