RNA Key Stats
|01/23/2014||Misc||EGM Event for Prosensa Holding N.V.|
RNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prosensa Holding is up 212.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Sarepta Therapeutics down 58.45%, and Bio Blast Pharma up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RNA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RNA
Did Prosensa Holding make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.prosensa.eu
- IR Website: http://ir.prosensa.eu/
- HQ Country: Netherlands
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Netherlands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Prosensa Holding NV is an biotechnology company engaged in the discovery and development of ribonucleic acid-modulating, or RNA-modulating, therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders.
RNA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RNA","name")
- Description: =YCI("RNA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RNA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RNA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RNA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.