RLJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8387|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||114.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||99.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - MAA, LEA, VRTS, ALJ And RLJ Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 17
- RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Declares $0.035 Special Dividend; 0.2% Yield Street Insider Dec 13
- RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Declares $0.205 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield Street Insider Dec 13
- RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Dec 3
- RLJ Lodging Trust's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- RLJ LODGING TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- RLJ Lodging Trust Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 7
- RLJ LODGING TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 6
- RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ) Tops Q3 FFO by 29c Street Insider Nov 6
- RLJ Lodging Trust Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 6
RLJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RLJ Lodging is up 34.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.57%, Hospitality Props Tst up 25.44%, and Diamondrock Hospitality up 31.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RLJ
Pro Report PDF for RLJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RLJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RLJ
Did RLJ Lodging make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RLJ Lodging Trust is a hotel investment company focused on acquiring premium-branded, focused service and compact full-service hotels. Its portfolio consists of 141 hotels in 20 states and the District of Columbia, with a total of more than 20,600 rooms. The company invests in focused service and compact full-service hotels, which typically generate most of their revenue from room rentals, have limited food and beverage outlets and meeting space, and require fewer employees than larger hotels. Its hotels operate under well-recognized global brands, including Courtyard by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hyatt Place and Embassy Suites. The properties are geographically diverse and concentrated in major urban areas and dense suburban markets that provide multiple demand generators by business, leisure and other travelers. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.