RF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8841|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.16B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Midwest Banks Lead as Unemployment Drops The Street Dec 6
- 3 Things BofI Holding's CEO Just Said Fool Dec 5
- Why Customer Service Is Critical for This Bank Fool Dec 5
- Regions Financial Corporation (RF): Today's Featured Financial Winner The Street Dec 4
- KeyCorp Leads Bank Stocks Higher Following Strong ADP Report The Street Dec 4
- Big Regional Bank Stocks Have 20% Upside for 2014, Says Credit Suisse The Street Dec 4
- 4 Banking Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 4
- Sean VerLee, Private Client Insurance Advisor in Kokomo, Ind., Receives Regions Bank's Top Associate Honor noodls Dec 3
- Sean VerLee, Private Client Insurance Advisor in Kokomo, Ind., Receives Regions Bank’s Top Associate Honor Business Wire Dec 3
- Regions Financial Scheduled to Participate in the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference 2013 noodls Dec 3
RF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regions Financial is up 49.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, U.S. Bancorp up 27.96%, and Zions Bancorporation up 52.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RF
Pro Report PDF for RF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RF
Did Regions Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Regions Financial Corporation is a publicly held company based in Birmingham, Alabama, USA, with the corporate headquarters at the Regions Center. A member of the S&P 100 Index, the company provides retail and commercial banking, trust, securities brokerage, mortgage and insurance products and services. The company operates through three business segments: Banking/Treasury, Investment Banking/Brokerage/Trust and Insurance. It was founded in 1971.