REPYY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.215|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.717B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-60.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Repsol, Argentina discussing YPF compensation, Reuters says Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Repsol SA by HSBC Securities Dec 6
- Despite The Risks APCO Oil And Gas Offers Potential Upside Of 40% Dec 3
- Petrobras: Retail Fuel Price Hikes Fail To Impress Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Repsol, YPF Settle Expropriation Issue Nov 29
- A Diamond In The Rough In Argentina's Energy Sector? Nov 29
- Repsol, YPF Settle Expropriation Issue - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- YPF: Repsol deal will attract oil investment, Reuters reports Nov 29
- Asian shares off to shaky start, dollar eases Nov 26
- EMERGING MARKETS-Petrobras tumble sinks Brazil's bourse Nov 26
REPYY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Repsol is up 25.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Total up 23.16%, and Exxon Mobil up 11.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REPYY
Pro Report PDF for REPYY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REPYY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REPYY
Did Repsol make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Repsol SA is an integrated oil and gas company engaged in exploration, development and production of crude oil & natural gas, transportation & marketing of petroleum products, LPG & natural gas.