PSEC Key Stats
- Prospect Capital Sets 4 Months of Dividends Fool Jun 17
- Prospect Capital Declares Four Additional Monthly Cash Dividends to Shareholders... Jun 17
- The Market Is Mispricing Prospect Capital Jun 17
- Prospect Capital Corporation Larger Than S&P 500 Component Apollo Group Jun 14
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) to Market Perform Street Insider Jun 14
- Prospect Capital Announces $112 Million First-Lien Senior Secured Investment and... Jun 12
- Prospect Capital Corporation: A 12.38% Dividend With The Earnings To Cover The E... Jun 11
- Shopping List Revisited Jun 10
- Yields Of 10%+: Market Insanity Leads To Huge Opportunity Jun 4
- PSEC Dividend Yield Pushes Above 13% Jun 3
PSEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prospect Capital Corporation is up 4.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Ares Capital Corporation up 21.25%, and Apollo Investment up 18.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSEC
Pro Report PDF for PSEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSEC
Did Prospect Capital Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Prospect Capital Corporation is a business development company. It provides financing in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured debt, senior unsecured debt, publicly traded high-yield debt, bridge loans, private and public equity capital for acquisitions, divestitures, growth, development, project financings and recapitalization transactions. The company provides non-control debt financing to management teams or financial sponsors as well as selectively making control acquisitions by providing multiple levels of the capital structure. It was founded on April 13, 2004 and is headquartered at New York, New York.