PSEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.088|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||253.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 5
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) at Hold Street Insider Dec 5
- Investors Are Unfairly Punishing Fifth Street Finance Corp. Fool Dec 3
- Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard The Street Dec 2
- A High-Yield Portfolio for 2014 Fool Dec 2
- BMO Capital Starts Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 26
- [video] News Corp Misses Earnings, Big Retail Week Nov 20
- Do Your Investment Managers Eat Their Own Cooking? Fool Nov 17
- The Dark Side of 20% Annual Returns Fool Nov 12
- Baby Bonds: Monster Yields With Less Risk Fool Nov 6
PSEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prospect Capital is up 21.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.88%, Main Street Capital up 14.79%, and Ares Capital up 14.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSEC
Pro Report PDF for PSEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSEC
Did Prospect Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Prospect Capital Corporation is a business development company. It provides financing in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured debt, senior unsecured debt, publicly traded high-yield debt, bridge loans, private and public equity capital for acquisitions, divestitures, growth, development, project financings and recapitalization transactions. The company provides non-control debt financing to management teams or financial sponsors as well as selectively making control acquisitions by providing multiple levels of the capital structure. It was founded on April 13, 2004 and is headquartered at New York, New York.