PPL Key Stats
- Daily Equity Brief: Bull Signals And Sentiment May 22
- Can the Brits Beat Our Dividend Stocks? May 20
- PPL Avoids $40 Million Double Taxation May 20
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules Unanimously for PPL in Foreign Tax Case PR Newswire May 20
- Ruling on PPL may have positive read-through for other utilities, Reuters says May 20
- U.S. justices rule for PPL Corp in overseas tax case May 20
- PPL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders... May 20
- This Week in Utilities: Biomass Buys and LNG Exports Fool May 19
- PPL Keeps Dividend Steady Fool May 15
- Daily Dividend Report: PF, PPL, LO, WYN, MORN May 15
PPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PPL is up 21.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Entergy up 14.15%, and Exelon down 1.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PPL
Pro Report PDF for PPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PPL
Did PPL make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PPL, formerly known as PP&L or Pennsylvania Power and Light, is an energy company headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA. The company operates in four segments: Kentucky Regulated, International Regulated, Pennsylvania Regulated, and Supply. It currently controls about 19,000 megawatts of electrical generating capacity in the United States, primarily in Pennsylvania and Montana, and delivers electricity to 1.4 million customers in Pennsylvania, nearly a million in Kentucky, and 2.6 million in Great Britain. It also provides natural gas delivery service to 321,000 customers in Kentucky. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania.