PPL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.515|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.587B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Alstom’s Integrated Distribution Management System to power Pennsylvania Smart Grid Project noodls Dec 6
- PPL Electric Utilities prepared for weekend weather noodls Dec 6
- Low Volatility, High Return Investments in the High-Yield Canadian Utility Sector: One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Alstom’s Integrated Distribution Management System to power Pennsylvania Smart Grid Project noodls Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Utilities Sector Downward The Street Dec 5
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PPR, UMBF, NBR, PPL The Street Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: PPL, SJI and BDX Forbes Dec 4
- Day & Zimmermann Awarded Contract With PPL at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant Marketwired Dec 4
- PPL Holtwood Doubles Capacity of Hydroelectric Facility noodls Dec 2
- An Invitation From PPL Electric Utilities: Join the Operation HELP Giving Tradition noodls Dec 2
PPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PPL is up 8.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.60%, Duke Energy up 13.59%, and Southern down 1.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PPL
Pro Report PDF for PPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PPL
Did PPL make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PPL, formerly known as PP&L or Pennsylvania Power and Light, is an energy company headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA. The company operates in four segments: Kentucky Regulated, International Regulated, Pennsylvania Regulated, and Supply. It currently controls about 19,000 megawatts of electrical generating capacity in the United States, primarily in Pennsylvania and Montana, and delivers electricity to 1.4 million customers in Pennsylvania, nearly a million in Kentucky, and 2.6 million in Great Britain. It also provides natural gas delivery service to 321,000 customers in Kentucky. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania.