POOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.968|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||51.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||94.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - SBH, SPG, OPK, POOL And GMCR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Fitch assigns Fastnet Securities 9 Limited final ratings Reuters - UK Focus Nov 28
- YieldBoost Pool To 8.8% Using Options Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NKA, POOL, REG, TE, X Nov 7
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: FDP, POOL and NCMI Nov 6
- Pool Corporation CFO to Present at Stephens 2013 Fall Investment Conference noodls Nov 5
- Pool Approves Additional Buyback Nov 4
- Stephens Starts Pool Corp (POOL) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 4
- Pool Approves Additional Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan Street Insider Nov 4
POOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pool is up 37.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Johnson Outdoors up 28.80%, and Brunswick up 75.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for POOL
Pro Report PDF for POOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POOL
Did Pool make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pool Corp. is wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies, equipment and related leisure products. It also distributes irrigation and landscape products in the United States. The company sells its products to pool builders, retail stores, service companies, landscape contractors and golf courses. It distributes products through three networks: SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC and Horizon Distributors, Inc. The company changed its name from SCP Pool Corporation to Pool Corp. on May 16, 2006. Pool was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Covington, Louisiana.