POOL Key Stats
- Arctic Cat Reports Narrower Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Arctic Cat Reports Narrower Loss May 20
- Pool Corporation CEO to Present at Longbow Research Consumer Investor Conference GlobeNewswire May 16
- Bear of the Day: Black Diamond (BDE) - Bear of the Day Zacks May 9
- POOL Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/13/13 May 9
- Pool Hikes Dividend May 6
- Pool Hikes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- Pool Corporation (POOL) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider May 2
- Pool Corp. raises quarterly dividend to 19c per share from 16c per share May 2
- Pool Corporation Announces Increased Quarterly Cash Dividend and Voting Results ... May 2
POOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pool is up 53.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.97%, Johnson Outdoors up 34.49%, and Brunswick Corporation up 65.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for POOL
Pro Report PDF for POOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POOL
Did Pool make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pool Corp. is wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies, equipment and related leisure products. It also distributes irrigation and landscape products in the United States. The company sells its products to pool builders, retail stores, service companies, landscape contractors and golf courses. It distributes products through three networks: SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC and Horizon Distributors, Inc. The company changed its name from SCP Pool Corporation to Pool Corp. on May 16, 2006. Pool was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Covington, Louisiana.