PH Key Stats
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with David Wathen, President and CEO of TriMas ... 3:04 PM
- Parker Hannifin Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Parker Hannifin Reaches 52-Week High May 21
- Parker Scheduled to Present at the Keybanc Industrial & Automotive Conference on... May 21
- Royalty Pharma Raises Elan Bid to $12.50 a Shae in Cash May 20
- Best & Worst ETFs, Mutual Funds And Key Holdings: Mid-Cap Blend Style May 19
- [$$] Positives Top Negatives in Electrical Products May 17
- Parker Hannifin Reaches New 52-Week High (PH) May 17
- Parker Hannifin Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (PH) May 15
- Circor (CIR) Said to Be Takeover Target Street Insider May 13
PH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parker Hannifin Corporation is up 18.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, A.O. Smith Corporation up 71.36%, and Actuant up 32.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PH
Pro Report PDF for PH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PH
Did Parker Hannifin Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Parker Hannifin Corporation, originally Parker Appliance Company, usually referred to as just Parker, of Mayfield Heights, Ohio, is the global leader in motion and control technologies. The company was founded in 1918, and has been publicly traded on the NYSE since December 9, 1964. Parker Hannifin is one of the largest companies in the world in motion control technologies including aerospace, climate control, electromechanical, filtration, fluid and gas handling, hydraulics, pneumatics, process control, and sealing and shielding. Parker employs approximately 58,000 people globally.