PH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.278|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||953.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Argus Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Buy Street Insider 8:19 AM
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Buy Street Insider Dec 6
- Parker-Hannifin upgraded to Buy from Sell at Goldman Dec 6
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with David Wathen, President and CEO of TriMas Corporation (TRS) Dec 5
- Ducommun Receives Multiyear Contract From Parker Aerospace for Electronics on Airbus A350 noodls Dec 3
- Parker renames Seal Group into Engineered Materials Group - new name represents a broader scope of current and future capabilities noodls Dec 2
- New MX45S miniature linear positioners deliver high accuracy and repeatabilty in an ultra-compact package noodls Nov 27
- TPD-M servo drives cut OEMs costs and guarantee safer operation noodls Nov 27
- Parker’s new VP120 directional control valve increases productivity and enhances user control noodls Nov 27
- Parker TechSeal Introduces Custom Profile FFKM Seals with Outstanding Resistance to Aggressive Chemicals and High Temperatures of Up to 600°F noodls Nov 25
PH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parker Hannifin is up 45.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Eaton up 41.01%, and Ingersoll-Rand up 49.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PH
Pro Report PDF for PH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PH
Did Parker Hannifin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Parker Hannifin Corporation, originally Parker Appliance Company, usually referred to as just Parker, of Mayfield Heights, Ohio, is the global leader in motion and control technologies. The company was founded in 1918, and has been publicly traded on the NYSE since December 9, 1964. Parker Hannifin is one of the largest companies in the world in motion control technologies including aerospace, climate control, electromechanical, filtration, fluid and gas handling, hydraulics, pneumatics, process control, and sealing and shielding. Parker employs approximately 58,000 people globally.