PAG Key Stats
- Former Chrysler, Fisker CEO launches venture fund with Penske May 23
- Paragon Group of Companies Reports "Significant Progress" Fool May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GOOD, PAG, SNA, BG May 15
- Penske Automotive Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (PAG) May 14
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Auto Dealerships Industry With The Highest ROE Benzinga May 14
- Increased Payouts: STR, PAG, AVX, EE, BBOX May 10
- Short Interest In Penske Automotive Group Moves 18.4% Lower May 10
- Penske Automotive raises dividend by a penny May 9
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend 7% to $0.15 per Share Benzinga May 9
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.9% Yiel... May 9
PAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Penske Automotive Group is up 31.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, AutoNation up 29.53%, and Asbury Automotive Group up 53.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PAG
Pro Report PDF for PAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAG
Did Penske Automotive Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. owns and operates automobile dealerships. It is engaged in the sale of new and used motor vehicles and related products and services, including vehicle service, parts, collision repair, finance and lease contracts, third-party insurance products and other aftermarket products. The company operates dealerships under franchise agreements with a number of automotive manufacturers and distributors, including Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Maybach and Honda. Penske Automotive Group operates through two reportable segments: Retail and PAG Investments. The company was founded in October 1992 and is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.