PAG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.588|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||233.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why This Unique Car Dealer Will Continue Outperforming Fool 9:00 AM
- Washington Driving These Stock Ideas Nov 20
- This Week's Value Stock Picks: PAG and MHO - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- In A Way, New Cars Are Free; The Other Stuff Is What Costs You Oct 31
- PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- Penske Beats on Earnings and Revs Oct 30
- Penske Beats on Earnings and Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Penske Automotive Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Penske Automotive Group Earnings Call scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today Oct 29
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 29
PAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Penske Automotive Group is up 55.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, AutoNation up 29.98%, and Group 1 Automotive up 11.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAG
Pro Report PDF for PAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAG
Did Penske Automotive Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. owns and operates automobile dealerships. It is engaged in the sale of new and used motor vehicles and related products and services, including vehicle service, parts, collision repair, finance and lease contracts, third-party insurance products and other aftermarket products. The company operates dealerships under franchise agreements with a number of automotive manufacturers and distributors, including Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Maybach and Honda. Penske Automotive Group operates through two reportable segments: Retail and PAG Investments. The company was founded in October 1992 and is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.