OTEX Key Stats
- Why OpenText Is Poised to Outperform Fool May 21
- OPEN TEXT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Todd Weller, Managing Director at Stifel, ... May 15
- OpenText Expands Reach of Its Cloud-based Solutions Now Included in SAP® Cloud f... May 13
- OpenText EIM Products to Support SAP HANA®, Cloud and Mobility Offerings PR Newswire May 13
- j2 Global Posts Mixed 1Q Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Application Software Industry With The Highest EPS Es... May 10
- Microsoft Is Thrown Out and 4 More Analyst Downgrades To Read About Apr 30
- OpenText Named a Leader in Independent Research Firm's Smart Process Application... Apr 26
OTEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Open Text Corporation is up 37.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, j2 Global up 73.01%, and AVG Technologies up 25.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OTEX
Pro Report PDF for OTEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OTEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OTEX
Did Open Text Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
OpenText Corporation is a software company headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. As Canada's largest software company, it produces and distributes computer software applications designed to enable Enterprise content management solutions for large corporations across all industries. The company's solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in large companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text was founded on June 26, 1991 and is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.