OTEX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.712|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||159.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Susquehanna Upgrades Open Text (OTEX) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Open Text Corp. -- Moody's confirms Open Text's Ba1 corporate family rating; revises outlook to negative Moody's Dec 4
- OpenText Unveils New Generation of Web-Based High-Performance Remote Application Access Solution PR Newswire Dec 4
- OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea to Present at Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference, December 4, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 27
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Jack Henry & Associates, Open Text and MKS Instruments Nov 25
- OpenText Launches New Secure Messaging Cloud Services PR Newswire Nov 21
- OpenText Unveils OpenText Extended ECM for Oracle E-Business Suite PR Newswire Nov 21
- OPEN TEXT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 20
- OpenText's Project Red Oxygen Redefines Enterprise Software PR Newswire Nov 20
- OpenText Extends Customer Experience Management Ecosystem with hybris Partnership PR Newswire Nov 19
OTEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Open Text is up 58.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Commtouch Software down 16.40%, and CommVault Systems down 0.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OTEX
Pro Report PDF for OTEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OTEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OTEX
Did Open Text make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OpenText Corporation is a software company headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. As Canada's largest software company, it produces and distributes computer software applications designed to enable Enterprise content management solutions for large corporations across all industries. The company's solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in large companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text was founded on June 26, 1991 and is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.