ORLY Key Stats
- More Pep From Manny, Moe & Jack Fool 5:00 PM
- O'Reilly Automotive Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ORLY) 11:55 AM
- A Few Reasons Why This Stock’s Premium Valuation Is Justified Fool Jun 16
- [$$] Some Stocks for the Long Run Jun 13
- Put These Names on a Fast Track Jun 13
- Pep Boys Earnings Slump in 1Q Jun 13
- Pep Boys Earnings Slump in 1Q - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Standard Motors Remains Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Standard Motors Remains Outperform Jun 12
- CarMax Remains Neutral Jun 11
ORLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). O'Reilly Automotive is up 14.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Advance Auto Parts up 20.42%, and Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack up 28.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ORLY
Pro Report PDF for ORLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORLY
Did O'Reilly Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States, serving both professional installers and do-it-yourself customers. The company's stores offer DIY and professional installer customers a wide selection of brand name and private label products for domestic and imported automobiles, vans and trucks. The company was founded by Charles F. O'Reilly and Charles H. O'Reilly, Sr. in November 1957 and is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri.