ORLY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.772|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||650.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Should You Part Ways With This Auto Parts Company? Fool Dec 4
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Is Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Today The Street Dec 4
- Bank a Quick Profit on a Volatility Squeeze The Street Dec 2
- Standard Motor Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- O'Reilly (ORLY) Target Trimmed at Wedbush, Analyst Points to 'Caution Flag' Street Insider Nov 18
- Rolling Along with Auto Parts Profits Fool Nov 9
- Did Advance Auto Parts Just Boost Its Appeal? Fool Nov 5
- O'Reilly Automotive Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Northeast Utilities Nov 1
- Standard Motor Beats on Earnings, Misses Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- Advance Auto Beats on Earnings in Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
ORLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). O'Reilly Automotive is up 32.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Pep Boys up 41.14%, and Genuine Parts up 28.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ORLY
Pro Report PDF for ORLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ORLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ORLY
Did O'Reilly Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States, serving both professional installers and do-it-yourself customers. The company's stores offer DIY and professional installer customers a wide selection of brand name and private label products for domestic and imported automobiles, vans and trucks. The company was founded by Charles F. O'Reilly and Charles H. O'Reilly, Sr. in November 1957 and is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri.