OMCL Key Stats
- Is Life Technologies Overvalued? Fool Jun 19
- Another Client Win for Omnicell Jun 4
- Another Client Win for Omnicell - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 4
- Cerner Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 4
- Omnicell re-initiated with a Buy at Sidoti theflyonthewall.com Jun 3
- Baptist Memorial Health Care Selects Omnicell G4 Platform for Automated Medicati... Jun 3
- Where's the Cash Coming From at Omnicell? Fool Jun 3
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 30
- Stock Split at Cerner - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- Omnicell Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
OMCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Omnicell is up 32.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Merge Healthcare up 45.10%, and AthenaHealth up 5.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OMCL
Pro Report PDF for OMCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OMCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OMCL
Did Omnicell make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Omnicell, Inc., is a leading provider of solutions targeting patient safety and operational efficiency in healthcare facilities. Its healthcare automation solutions are designed to enable healthcare facilities to acquire, manage, dispense and administer medications and medical-surgical supplies, and are intended to enhance patient safety, reduce medication errors, improve workflow and increase operational efficiency. When used in combination, the company's products and services provide healthcare facilities with a comprehensive solution designed to enhance patient safety and improve operational efficiency and also achieve automation of medication and supply management from the arrival at the loading dock to the patient's bedside. It also provides healthcare facilities with business analytics software designed to improve medication diversion detection and regulatory compliance. The company was formerly known as Omnicell Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Omnicell, Inc. in 2001. The company was founded by Randall A. Lipps in September 1992 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.