OC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5462|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Owens-Corning Inc. (OC): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard The Street Dec 5
- MKM Partners Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Owens Corning (OC) to Buy Street Insider Dec 4
- 5 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher The Street Dec 4
- Owens Corning upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust Dec 4
- Fiberglass, Fried Apples Tax Breaks in Limbo at Year End Bloomberg Dec 2
- Barbarian At The Gate: Owens-Corning (OC) Nov 25
- Taxes 2014: 1 Big Break You Shouldn't Miss Fool Nov 24
- Owens Corning: Renewed Growth, Expiring Warrants And $2.1B NOL Carryforwards Nov 22
- Owens Corning Larger Than S&P 500 Component Patterson Companies Nov 21
OC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Owens-Corning is up 13.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Masco up 39.34%, and Vulcan Materials up 7.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OC
Pro Report PDF for OC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OC
Did Owens-Corning make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Owens Corning Corporation is the world's largest manufacturer of fiberglass and related products. Its products range from glass fiber used to reinforce composite materials for transportation, electronics, marine, infrastructure, wind-energy and other high-performance markets to insulation and roofing for residential, commercial and industrial applications. It operates through two segments: Composites and Building Materials. It was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American glassworks, Corning Glass Works and Owens-Illinois. The company was spun off as a separate entity on November 1, 1938. However, major medical liabilities due to the company's use of asbestos as a fireproofing agent led to the company's Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2000. The company emerged from Chapter 11 in October 2006. The company is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio.