OC Key Stats
- Owens-Corning Stock Hits New 52-Week High (OC) 6:33 AM
- Exelon Unit Develops Solar Infra May 16
- Exelon Unit Develops Solar Infra - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Owens Corning Selects Constellation to Develop 2.6-Megawatt Solar Project for De... May 15
- Owens Corning upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc May 13
- KeyBanc Upgrades Owens Corning (OC) to Buy, Cites Momentum in Residential Recove... May 13
- Owens-Corning Reaches New 52-Week High (OC) May 13
- [video] Darling of the Dow May 10
- 9 Stocks to Play in the Sandy Recovery May 7
- Owens-Corning Gains From Post-Sandy Building Boom May 7
OC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Owens-Corning is up 53.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Masco Corporation up 81.52%, and Trex Company up 100.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OC
Pro Report PDF for OC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OC
Did Owens-Corning make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Owens Corning Corporation is the world's largest manufacturer of fiberglass and related products. Its products range from glass fiber used to reinforce composite materials for transportation, electronics, marine, infrastructure, wind-energy and other high-performance markets to insulation and roofing for residential, commercial and industrial applications. It operates through two segments: Composites and Building Materials. It was formed in 1935 as a partnership between two major American glassworks, Corning Glass Works and Owens-Illinois. The company was spun off as a separate entity on November 1, 1938. However, major medical liabilities due to the company's use of asbestos as a fireproofing agent led to the company's Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2000. The company emerged from Chapter 11 in October 2006. The company is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio.