NWSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||625.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] Opinion: Abusing Apple MarketWatch Dec 6
- British paper The Sun tempts 100,000 over online paywall Dec 6
- A Settlement Between Fox News and a Former Top Executive? Perhaps Dec 5
- Twitter adds female board member USA TODAY Dec 5
- Brooks Approved Payments to Defense Official, Lawyer Says Dec 5
- Former Clinton Aide Joins News Corp. as Communications Chief New York Times Dec 4
- Ex-WSJ Reporter's New Subscription Tech Site, The Information, Launches Dec 4
- News Corp Appoints Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications Officer noodls Dec 4
- News Corp. names chief communications officer Dec 4
- 15 Things You Didn't Know About the Australian Economy The Street Dec 4
NWSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). News Corp is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, News Corp up N/A, and CBS up 67.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWSA
Pro Report PDF for NWSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWSA
Did News Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
News Corporation is a diversified media and information services company engaged in creating and distributing authoritative and engaging content to consumers.