NRG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||49.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.829|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-63.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||442.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The NFL Is More Powerful Than You Think Fool Dec 4
- NRG Energy Inc (NRG): Today's Featured Utilities Winner The Street Dec 2
- Play the Drop in Electric Vehicle Prices Through These Names Fool Dec 1
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- NRG Energy Becomes #220 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing McGraw Hill Financial The Street Nov 27
- NRG Energy Inc (NRG): Today's Featured Utilities Laggard Nov 22
- Market Slips on Earnings and Economic Data Nov 20
- A Huge Carve-Out for Solar Energy Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, APA, JPM, CXW And NRG Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- This May Be the Most Unlikely Partner for Fossil Fuel Fool Nov 18
NRG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NRG Energy is up 34.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Calpine up 14.42%, and American Electric Power up 15.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NRG
Pro Report PDF for NRG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NRG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NRG
Did NRG Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NRG Energy, Inc. is a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 Index company that owns and operates one of the country’s largest and most diverse power generation portfolios. Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, the Company’s power plants provide more than 25,000 megawatts of generation capacity—enough to supply nearly 20 million homes. It is engaged in: the ownership, development, construction and operation of power generation facilities; the transacting in and trading of fuel and transportation services; the trading of energy, capacity and related products in the United States and select international markets; and the supply of electricity, energy services, and cleaner energy and carbon offset products to retail electricity customers in deregulated markets through its retail subsidiaries Reliant Energy and Green Mountain Energy. The company was founded in 1989.