NHC Key Stats
- Four High-Yield Investments That Might Fit Well in Your Portfolio May 14
- NATIONAL HEALTHCARE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of ... May 9
- National Healthcare Corp. (NHC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yi... May 8
- NHC Announces a 6.7% Increase in Common Dividend and Announces Preferred Dividen... May 8
- NHC Reports First Quarter Earnings Business Wire May 8
- NATIONAL HEALTHCARE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- NATIONAL HEALTHCARE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 2
- Healthcare Providers With High Insider Ownerships May 1
- NHC Announces Settlements in Nonprofit Lawsuits Business Wire Apr 26
- National Health Investors (NHI), National HealthCare (NHC) Resume Trading Street Insider Apr 26
NHC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Healthcare is up 15.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Skilled Healthcare Group up 23.36%, and Omnicare up 46.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NHC
Pro Report PDF for NHC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NHC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NHC
Did National Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?