NFLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.194|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||300.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||71.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Iron Mountain Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks 4:20 PM
- 5 Companies Benefitting From the Power of Networks Fool 1:09 PM
- Study: Americans Love Binge-Watching TV Fox Business 12:55 PM
- More Stocks to Avoid at Year-End The Street 10:00 AM
- Sky Deustchland Launches Netflix (NFLX) Competitor in Germany The Street 5:18 AM
- What Apple, Netflix and HBO Will Do in 2014 The Street 4:00 AM
- Managers Cautious on 2013's Top Stocks, Such as Netflix, Micron The Street 2:05 AM
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Take Profits and Go Home The Street Dec 12
- Netflix Inc. (NFLX): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner The Street Dec 12
- A Love Supreme The Street Dec 12
NFLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Netflix is up 307.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Amazon.com up 52.61%, and Walt Disney up 41.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NFLX
Pro Report PDF for NFLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NFLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NFLX
Did Netflix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Netflix, Inc., is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean, and flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States. It is organized into two operating segments: Domestic and International. The Domestic segment provides subscription services consisting of streaming content and DVD-by- mail with in the United States. The International segment offers unlimited streaming plan without DVDs in Canada. The company markets its services through various channels, including online advertising, broad-based media, such as television and radio, as well as various strategic partnerships. It started its subscription-based digital distribution service in 1999 and by 2009 it was offering a collection of 100,000 titles on DVD and had surpassed 10 million subscribers. Netflix was founded by Marc Randolph and Reed Hastings in August 1997 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California.