NDAQ Key Stats
- NASDAQ OMX Stockholders Elect Members to Board of Directors GlobeNewswire May 23
- NASDAQ OMX (NDAQ), Thomson Reuters (TRI) Enter Asset Purchase Agreement Street Insider May 23
- [video] Nasdaq Check: Tech Stocks Recover May 23
- China's GDC Technology plans $75 mln U.S. market debut May 23
- Internet Week New York to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell GlobeNewswire May 23
- BillerudKorsnas AB [BILL] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell GlobeNewswire May 23
- [video] Hewlett Hopes Spring Eternal May 23
- NASDAQ OMX GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agre... May 23
- Pactera 'Challenged By Investors Every Day' May 22
- Investment firms sue exchanges in dispute on improper fee charges Reuters May 22
NDAQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NASDAQ OMX Group is up 41.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, NYSE Euronext up 67.58%, and CBOE up 68.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NDAQ
Pro Report PDF for NDAQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NDAQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NDAQ
Did NASDAQ OMX Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is a global exchange group that delivers trading, exchange technology, securities listing, and public company services across six continents. Its global offerings include trading across multiple asset classes, market data products, financial indexes, capital formation solutions, financial services and market technology products and services. The company operates through three reportable business segments: Market Services, Issuer Services and Market Technology. NASDAQ OMX Group operates exchanges in Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark), Helsinki (Finland), and Iceland as NASDAQ OMX Nordic and exchanges in Tallinn (Estonia), Riga (Latvia) and Vilnius (Lithuania) as NASDAQ OMX Baltic. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in New York, NY.