NDAQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.936|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||329.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Financial Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher The Street Dec 4
- Nasdaq (NDAQ) Guides FY13 New Initiative Spending, non-GAAP Expense Street Insider Dec 2
- How You Can Buy the Dow Almost Anytime Fool Nov 29
- Hilton Worldwide Makes IPO Reservations at NYSE Fox Business Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - APO, RJF, OPK, NDAQ And JACK Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Nasdaq Back Above 4,000; Highest Since Sept. 2000 Street Insider Nov 26
- Nasdaq U.S. Trading Chief Eric Noll Steps Down Fox Business Nov 25
- NASDAQ OMX (NDAQ) Confirms Eric Noll's Departure Street Insider Nov 25
- Eric Noll to Leave Nasdaq (NDAQ) - FBN Street Insider Nov 25
- The Deal: Sense of the Markets: For Now at Least, Euronext May Stay Single Nov 25
NDAQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NASDAQ OMX Group is up 67.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.95%, NYSE Euronext up 101.7%, and CME Group up 53.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NDAQ
Pro Report PDF for NDAQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NDAQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NDAQ
Did NASDAQ OMX Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is a global exchange group that delivers trading, exchange technology, securities listing, and public company services across six continents. Its global offerings include trading across multiple asset classes, market data products, financial indexes, capital formation solutions, financial services and market technology products and services. The company operates through three reportable business segments: Market Services, Issuer Services and Market Technology. NASDAQ OMX Group operates exchanges in Stockholm (Sweden), Copenhagen (Denmark), Helsinki (Finland), and Iceland as NASDAQ OMX Nordic and exchanges in Tallinn (Estonia), Riga (Latvia) and Vilnius (Lithuania) as NASDAQ OMX Baltic. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in New York, NY.