MU Key Stats
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (... Jun 19
- Micron Technology (MU) Q3 Results 'Solid' Street Insider Jun 19
- Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Jun 19
- Run in Micron (MU) Shares Has Some Traders Nervous Street Insider Jun 19
- Three Companies With Tons Of Potential Fool Jun 19
- 4 Electronics Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher Jun 19
- Morning Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know Jun 19
- Micron: The BIG One For Wednesday Seeking Alpha Jun 19
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Jun 18
- US STOCKS-Wall St extends rise, investors see no change in Fed policy Jun 18
MU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Micron Technology is up 135.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Rambus up 59.50%, and SanDisk up 67.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MU
Pro Report PDF for MU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MU
Did Micron Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Micron Technology, Inc. provides advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its operations, Micron manufactures and markets a full range of DRAM, NAND and NOR flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, embedded and mobile products. In addition, it manufactures semiconductor components for CMOS image sensors and other semiconductor products. Micron markets its products through internal sales force, independent sales representatives and distributors primarily to original equipment manufacturers and retailers. The company operates through two business segments: Memory and Numonyx. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.