MU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||44.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.19B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What This $65 Billion Hedge Fund Company Is Buying Fool Dec 6
- Highfields Capital starts new positions in ASH, NWSA, MU, and CF and sells ILMN and ORCL—13F Flash A Market Realist Dec 6
- The Intel Memory Strategy That Could Win Mobile Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Not Being Two-Faced About Facebook (12/5/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Facebook Has More Upside The Street Dec 6
- SanDisk: A Secular Bull Investment Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Here's What the Biggest Hedge Fund Has Been Buying Fool Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: There's Always a Bull Market Somewhere The Street Dec 5
- Pisani: Lower guidance putting pressure on retailers CNBC Dec 5
- Micron Technology: On The Road To $30 And Beyond? Seeking Alpha Dec 5
MU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Micron Technology is up 248.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Rambus up 75.46%, and Advanced Micro Devices up 56.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MU
Pro Report PDF for MU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MU
Did Micron Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Micron Technology, Inc. provides advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its operations, Micron manufactures and markets a full range of DRAM, NAND and NOR flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, embedded and mobile products. In addition, it manufactures semiconductor components for CMOS image sensors and other semiconductor products. Micron markets its products through internal sales force, independent sales representatives and distributors primarily to original equipment manufacturers and retailers. The company operates through two business segments: Memory and Numonyx. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.