MSM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.752|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||238.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Buckingham Research Starts MSC Industrial (MSM) at Buy Street Insider Dec 4
- MSC Industrial Direct Co. Inc. (MSM): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner The Street Dec 2
- MSC Industrial Direct Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Apartment Investment & Management Nov 22
- Production Confidence Rises With Supplier Sales: EcoPulse Nov 21
- BB&T Capital Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Buy Street Insider Nov 18
- Raymond James Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 15
- MSC INDUSTRIAL DIRECT CO INC Financials Nov 5
- Baird Downgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 31
- MSC Industrial downgraded by Robert W. Baird Oct 31
- MSC Industrial Direct Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
MSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MSC Industrial Direct is up 15.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, W.W. Grainger up 36.78%, and HD Supply Holdings up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSM
Pro Report PDF for MSM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSM
Did MSC Industrial Direct make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc. markets and distributes metalworking and maintenance, repair and operations products to customers throughout the United States from a network of four regional distribution centers in Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, and Pennsylvania. The company markets tools and industrial supplies such as cutting tools, measuring instruments, fasteners and adhesives, abrasives and plumbing supplies. MSC Industrial Direct was founded in 1941 by Sid Jacobson and is headquartered in Melville, NY.