M Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.568|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.405B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Take Profits and Go Home The Street Dec 12
- The Motley Fool's Worst CEO of the Year Is... Fool Dec 12
- Apple Edges Into the Payments Space The Street Dec 12
- Macy's, Inc. (M) Stock Active, Shares Gain Street Insider Dec 11
- Macy's Inc (M): Today's Featured Services Winner The Street Dec 11
- Conflicting Views on PVH Results The Street Dec 11
- Apple's iBeacon Is Much Bigger Than You Think Fool Dec 10
- Is Bon-Ton Stores Likely to Offer More Potential than Dillard’s and Macy’s? Fool Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JSD, EDI, NPP, CSE, M The Street Dec 10
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street Dec 10
M Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Macy's is up 35.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, J.C. Penney down 56.04%, and Nordstrom up 18.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for M
Pro Report PDF for M
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download M Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring M
Did Macy's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Macy's, Inc. is a department store holding company and owner of Macy's and Bloomingdale's department stores. Macy's Inc.'s stores specialize mostly in retail clothing, jewelery, watches, dinnerware, and furniture. Macy's Inc. is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and operates just over 850 stores in the United States. The company's Macy's locations and related operations account for 90 percent of the company's revenue, while luxury-oriented Bloomingdale's stores and associated ventures represent the balance of the company's business. Macy's is well known for its flagship department stores, most notably in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, the former Dayton's in Minneapolis, the former Kaufmann's in Pittsburgh, the former Burdine's in Miami, the former Wanamaker's in Philadelphia, and the former Marshall Field's location in Chicago and the former Famous-Barr in St. Louis. The company was formerly known as Federated Department Stores, Inc. and changed its name to Macys, Inc. in June 2007. Macys, Inc. was founded in 1820 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.