LRN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4676|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pearson plc Becomes The Market Leader In Brazil Dec 3
- K12 INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statements and Nov 27
- Auditors find lapses in NC's online public school Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - IPXL, IPI, DNKN, PMTC And LRN Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- K12 Is in-Line on Top and Bottom Lines Nov 7
- K12 Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Nov 7
- K12 Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Nov 7
- K12 Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 7
- K12 Inc. Discusses Q1 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Q1 2014 K12 Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
LRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). K12 is up 13.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Apollo Education Group up 22.60%, and Grand Canyon Education up 89.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LRN
Pro Report PDF for LRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LRN
Did K12 make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
K12 Inc. is a for-profit, education company that sells online schooling and curriculum to state and local governments, in place of traditional, "brick and mortar" education, for public school students in grade levels Kindergarten through 12th grade. Research at Western Michigan University and the National Education Policy Center shows that only a third of K12's schools achieved adequate yearly progress, as required by federal No Child Left Behind legislation. Other studies of online schools generally have found lower performance. Nevertheless, K12 Inc's contracts, and its profits, have been increasing dramatically. Critics say that K12 uses its revenue from state contracts to lobby states to defend their contracts. The company was founded by Ronald J. Packard in 2000 and is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.