KMX Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Poised to Pop on Bullish Earnings Jun 18
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: ConAgra Is Terrific Jun 18
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Fear the Fed Jun 17
- The Fool Looks Ahead Fool Jun 15
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: FDX KMX COV GRA USNA CLVS Jun 15
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan Jun 14
- 4 Stocks Dragging In The Specialty Retail Industry Jun 14
- CarMax Inc. (KMX): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner Jun 13
- Pep Boys Earnings Slump in 1Q Jun 13
- Pep Boys Earnings Slump in 1Q - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
KMX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CarMax is up 74.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, AutoNation up 21.12%, and Advance Auto Parts up 20.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KMX
Pro Report PDF for KMX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMX
Did CarMax make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.