KMX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.134|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||488.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Focus on the Margin of Safety The Street Dec 12
- Pep Boys Misses on Earnings & Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- AutoZone Beats Earnings, Misses on Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- CarMax Inc. (KMX): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner The Street Dec 9
- CarMax Announces Conference Call and Webcast Information for Third Quarter (Fiscal Year 2014) Results noodls Dec 5
- Why This Unique Car Dealer Will Continue Outperforming Fool Dec 4
- CarMax Associates Recognized for Volunteerism noodls Dec 3
- CarMax Inc. (KMX): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner The Street Dec 2
- CarMax Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Why CarMax's Hidden Advantage Could Backfire Fool Nov 26
KMX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CarMax is up 43.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Advance Auto Parts up 48.66%, and AutoZone up 31.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KMX
Pro Report PDF for KMX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMX
Did CarMax make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CarMax, Inc. together with its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a retailer of used vehicles in the United States. It also sells new vehicles under franchise agreements with four new car manufacturers (Chrysler, General Motors, Nissan and Toyota).