KALU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.519|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||86.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 U.S. Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 4
- Kaiser Aluminum's CEO Presents at Goldman Sachs Global Metals & Mining/Steel Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation to Present at the Goldman Sachs Annual Global Metals & Mining/Steel Conference noodls Nov 14
- KALU Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 12
- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation to Present at the Cowen and Company 4th Annual Metals, Mining & Materials Conference noodls Nov 6
- Analyst Favorites: Kaiser Aluminum Ranks As a Top Metals Pick Nov 5
- World Aluminum Market, Freedonia PR Newswire Oct 29
- Kaiser Aluminum & The Aerospace Inventory Overhang Oct 27
- KAISER ALUMINUM CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 23
- KeyBanc Downgrades Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (KALU) to Hold Street Insider Oct 21
KALU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kaiser Aluminum is up 13.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Century Aluminum up 10.77%, and Alcoa up 13.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KALU
Pro Report PDF for KALU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KALU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KALU
Did Kaiser Aluminum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kaiser Aluminum Corp. is a producer of semi-fabricated specialty aluminum products for aerospace, general engineering, automotive and custom industrial applications. The company operates through one reportable segment: Fabricated Products. The Fabricated Products segment also has three other business units: Secondary Aluminum, Hedging, and Corporate and other. Kaiser Aluminum Corporation sells its products directly to customers through sales personnel located in the United States, Canada, China, and Europe, as well as through independent sales agents in Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East. It serves aerospace companies, automotive suppliers, and metal distributors. The company was founded by Henry J. Kaiser in 1946 and is headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California.