KALU Key Stats
- Top 4 Stocks In The Aluminum Industry With The Highest Revenue Benzinga May 14
- Is Kaiser Aluminum Going to Burn You? Fool May 13
- Analyst Favorites of the Metals Titans: Kaiser Aluminum Corp. Ranks As a Top Pic... May 2
- Has Kaiser Aluminum Made You Any Real Money? Fool May 1
- Here's Why Kaiser Aluminum's Earnings Are Worse Than They Look Fool Apr 29
- Kaiser's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 24
- Analysts: Bids For Sprint Will Increase and 3 Other Research Notes to Look Into Apr 24
- KAISER ALUMINUM CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 24
- Kaiser Aluminum Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Apr 23
- InPlay: Kaiser Alum beats by $0.16, misses on revs; Board has authorized an addi... Apr 23
KALU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kaiser Aluminum Corporation is up 31.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Aluminum Corporation of China up 1.57%, and Noranda Aluminum down 42.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KALU
Pro Report PDF for KALU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KALU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KALU
Did Kaiser Aluminum Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kaiser Aluminum Corp. is a producer of semi-fabricated specialty aluminum products for aerospace, general engineering, automotive and custom industrial applications. The company operates through one reportable segment: Fabricated Products. The Fabricated Products segment also has three other business units: Secondary Aluminum, Hedging, and Corporate and other. Kaiser Aluminum Corporation sells its products directly to customers through sales personnel located in the United States, Canada, China, and Europe, as well as through independent sales agents in Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East. It serves aerospace companies, automotive suppliers, and metal distributors. The company was founded by Henry J. Kaiser in 1946 and is headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California.