ITT Key Stats
- Mitsubishi Acquires Sikorsky Copters - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- UTX, ST Aerospace Ink Service Agreement - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- 3M's New Coding Solution for Hospitals - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- GenCorp Closes Rocketdyne Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Honeywell Powers Airbus A350 XWB - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- ITT releases new Cannon brand Trinity MKJ Series 5 connector noodls Jun 13
- New Pathogen Detection Tech from 3M - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- New Pathogen Detection Tech from 3M Jun 12
- GE Healthcare Plans $2B Investment Jun 12
- ITT to Exhibit 38999 Composite Lightweight Connector at Paris Air Show Business Wire Jun 12
ITT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ITT is up 59.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Honeywell International up 47.84%, and Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest up 49.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ITT
Pro Report PDF for ITT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITT
Did ITT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ITT Corporation is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for growing industrial end-markets in energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace and transportation. ITT participates in global markets including water and fluids management, defense and security, and motion and flow control. Forbes.com named ITT Corporation to its list of "America's Best Managed Companies" for 2008, and awarded the company the top spot in the conglomerates category. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, NY, with employees in more than 15 countries and sales in more than 125 countries.