ISRG Key Stats
- Volcano Product Launch at EuroPCR - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Dear High School Graduate: Everything You've Been Told Is False May 21
- Volcano Product Launch at EuroPCR May 21
- Intuitive Resembled a Car Dealership, Lawyer Tells Jury May 20
- Viking Global Investors Raises Stake in Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) to 5.1% Street Insider May 20
- How to Target Stock Bargains for Your Portfolio Fool May 20
- The 4 Most Expensive Stocks in the S&P 500 May 18
- Intuitive Surgical Inc. (ISRG): Today's Featured Health Services Winner May 17
- 10 Stocks for 2013: 5 Losers May 16
- HMA Downgraded to Underperform May 14
ISRG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intuitive Surgical is down 4.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Mindray Medical International up 36.69%, and Accuray down 7.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ISRG
Pro Report PDF for ISRG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISRG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISRG
Did Intuitive Surgical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Intuitive Surgical Inc. is a corporation that manufactures robotic surgical systems, most notably the da Vinci Surgical System. The da Vinci Surgical System allows surgery to be performed remotely using robotic manipulators. The Company’s principal products include three models of da Vinci Surgical System: da Vinci Si Surgical System, da Vinci S Surgical System and standard da Vinci Surgical System, along with a variety of EndoWrist instruments and accessories. The company is part of the Nasdaq-100 and S&P 500. Intuitive Surgical has installed over 1,242 systems worldwide as of July, 2009. Computer Motion was a competitor that merged with Intuitive Surgical in 2003. It markets its products through sales representatives in the United States, and through sales representatives and distributors in international markets. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.