ISRG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||16.71|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||679.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Active Amid da Vinci Recall Street Insider Dec 4
- What This Market-Bashing Hedge Fund Is Buying and Selling Fool Nov 27
- Today's 3 Worst Stocks in the S&P 500 Fool Nov 26
- What Happened to These 3 Market Dogs of 2013? Fool Nov 26
- CRT Capital Starts Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) at Sell Street Insider Nov 25
- Why Do You Still Own MAKO Surgical? Fool Nov 22
- Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Enters Amazon (AMZN), Baidu (BIDU), SeaWorld (SEAS) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- SAC Boosts Stakes in Yahoo, Air Products in Third Quarter Bloomberg Nov 14
- More Bad News for Intuitive Surgical? Fool Nov 12
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Short Interest Falls for Fifth Straight Period Street Insider Nov 11
ISRG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intuitive Surgical is down 29.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, MAKO Surgical up 120.2%, and Accuray up 24.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ISRG
Pro Report PDF for ISRG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ISRG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ISRG
Did Intuitive Surgical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intuitive Surgical Inc. is a corporation that manufactures robotic surgical systems, most notably the da Vinci Surgical System. The da Vinci Surgical System allows surgery to be performed remotely using robotic manipulators. The Company’s principal products include three models of da Vinci Surgical System: da Vinci Si Surgical System, da Vinci S Surgical System and standard da Vinci Surgical System, along with a variety of EndoWrist instruments and accessories. The company is part of the Nasdaq-100 and S&P 500. Intuitive Surgical has installed over 1,242 systems worldwide as of July, 2009. Computer Motion was a competitor that merged with Intuitive Surgical in 2003. It markets its products through sales representatives in the United States, and through sales representatives and distributors in international markets. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.