INTU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.847|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||866.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TurboTax Provides Free Tax Help for Couples Affected by DOMA Ruling Business Wire Dec 9
- Can H&R Block Survive Against Intuit and Liberty Tax Service? Fool Dec 8
- Could This Intuit-ive Stock Mint Solid Returns? Fool Dec 8
- 4 Steps To Maximize Your Charitable Giving Tax Break Forbes Dec 6
- Intuit to Buy Doctstoc - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Box, Metadata, dLoop And A Taste Of Things To Come Dec 6
- Intuit to Buy Doctstoc Dec 6
- $4M for Super Bowl ad? Guess who's buying USA TODAY Dec 4
- Intuit Agrees to Buy Docstoc Entrepreneur Dec 4
- Intuit Buys Docstoc to Round Out Small Business Services; Price Could Hit $50 Million AllThingsD Dec 4
INTU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intuit is up 25.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Autodesk up 38.43%, and Google up 56.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INTU
Pro Report PDF for INTU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INTU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INTU
Did Intuit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of personal finance (Quicken), small business accounting (QuickBooks), and consumer tax preparation (TurboTax) software for consumers, accountants, and small businesses; Intuit claims more than 50 million users for its products and services. Other software offerings include industry-specific accounting and management applications for construction, health care, and retail organizations. Intuit also provides payroll services, financial supplies, and software for professional tax preparation, as well as products and services geared toward financial institutions. It is incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Mountain View, California.