HOG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.242|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||729.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Harley-Davidson, Hillenbrand and Men's Wearhouse Dec 11
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): Today's Featured Automotive Winner The Street Dec 5
- Harleys, Hogs and Hells Angels ride on Africa CNBC Dec 5
- 2013 Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS Test Drive And Review: The Scooter For Motorcyclists? Dec 4
- Harley's Wandell on Lightweight Bikes, Strategy Dec 4
- The secret to our transformation: Harley-Davidson CEO Dec 4
- High-End Motorcycles Rev Up Sales in India The Wall Street Journal Dec 4
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. DECLARES DIVIDEND noodls Dec 3
- Harley-Davidson Stays at Neutral Dec 3
- Harley-Davidson Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
HOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harley-Davidson is up 45.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Polaris Industries up 70.19%, and Arctic Cat up 47.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOG
Pro Report PDF for HOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOG
Did Harley-Davidson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of heavyweight motorcycles in the world. Harley-Davidson is the parent company for the group of companies including Harley-Davidson Motor Company (HDMC), Buell Motorcycle Company (Buell), MV Agusta Group and Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS). The company offers more than 35 models of touring and custom Harleys through a worldwide network of more than 1,600 dealers, spread across six continents. The company also manufactures motorcycles under the brand Buell and MV Agusta. Harley-Davidson also involves in offering insurance, financing and installment sales services to its customers and dealers. During the first decade of the 20th century, it was one of two major American motorcycle manufacturers to survive the Great Depression. Harley-Davidson also survived a period of poor quality control and competition from Japanese manufacturers. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.