HOG Key Stats
- World War II Bike Maker in Overseas Sales Push: Corporate India May 19
- Warren Buffett's New Tattoo? Fool May 19
- Benjamin Graham's Rules For The Common Stock Component: Harley-Davidson May 17
- [$$] How Many Turns in a Screw? Big Data Knows May 15
- HARLEY DAVIDSON INC Financials May 15
- Harley-Davidson’s Push For More Female Riders May 14
- Are These 4 Iconic Brands Riding On Shaky Ground? May 14
- Harley-Davidson Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HOG) May 14
- Warren Buffett: “More kids are ruined by the behaviour of their parents than the... May 13
- 63 Brand-New Quotes From Warren Buffett May 12
HOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harley-Davidson is up 32.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Honda Motor up 30.99%, and Polaris Industries up 30.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HOG
Pro Report PDF for HOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOG
Did Harley-Davidson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of heavyweight motorcycles in the world. Harley-Davidson is the parent company for the group of companies including Harley-Davidson Motor Company (HDMC), Buell Motorcycle Company (Buell), MV Agusta Group and Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS). The company offers more than 35 models of touring and custom Harleys through a worldwide network of more than 1,600 dealers, spread across six continents. The company also manufactures motorcycles under the brand Buell and MV Agusta. Harley-Davidson also involves in offering insurance, financing and installment sales services to its customers and dealers. During the first decade of the 20th century, it was one of two major American motorcycle manufacturers to survive the Great Depression. Harley-Davidson also survived a period of poor quality control and competition from Japanese manufacturers. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.