HMY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2728|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-120.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-30.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-31.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Market Realist03/11 10:15
Dow Jones02/23 01:43
|11/05/2014 09:00 SAST||Misc||Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd First Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2015|
|11/05/2014||Earnings||Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd First Quarter Earnings in 2015 Release|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
HMY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harmony Gold Mining Co is down 44.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.98%, Gold Fields up 9.82%, and Anglogold Ashanti down 43.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HMY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HMY
Did Harmony Gold Mining Co make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.harmony.co.za
- IR Website: http://www.harmony.co.za/investors
- HQ Country: South Africa
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Africa
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd is a gold mining & exploration company. It has its operations in South Africa and Papua New Guinea (PNG). Its projects include Bambanani, Doornkop, Joel, Kusasalethu, Masimong, Phakisa Bambanani, Doornkop, Joel, & among others.
HMY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HMY","name")
- Description: =YCI("HMY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HMY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HMY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HMY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.