HMY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5267|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-226.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-76.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-99.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can This Gold Miner Survive? Fool Nov 19
- Still Underperform on Harmony Gold - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Still Underperform on Harmony Gold Nov 18
- Dealings in securities by a director noodls Nov 18
- Harmony Gold Q1 Earnings Fall Y/Y Nov 11
- Harmony Gold Q1 Earnings Fall Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Harmony Gold Mining Limited Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Harmony Gold Mining Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Higher production, lower costs = profit for Harmony noodls Nov 8
- U.S. October light-vehicle sales rose 11% to 1.21M - Autodata Street Insider Nov 1
HMY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harmony Gold Mining is down 65.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Gold Fields down 63.87%, and Newmont Mining down 45.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMY
Pro Report PDF for HMY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HMY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HMY
Did Harmony Gold Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harmony Gold is the third largest gold mining company in South Africa, the 12th largest in the world and the 5th largest gold producer in the world. Harmony and its subsidiaries conduct underground and surface gold mining and related activities, including exploration, processing, smelting and refining. During the fiscal year ended 8 October 2004, the company processed approximately 33.955 million tons of ore and sold 3,225,187 ounces of gold. It also has operations in Australia, Papua New Guinea and Canada. The company owns a number of mines including Elandskraal mine and Phakisa Mine. Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited was founded in 1950 and is based in Randfontein, South Africa.