HMY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.87|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-376.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/03/2014||Earnings||Harmony Gold Mining Co., Ltd. Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|12/05/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd|
HMY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harmony Gold Mining is down 46.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.03%, Gold Fields down 18.44%, and Anglogold Ashanti down 38.95%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HMY
PDF Report for HMY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HMY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HMY
Did Harmony Gold Mining make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.harmony.co.za
- IR Website: http://www.harmony.co.za/investors
- HQ Country: South Africa
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Africa
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
Harmony Gold Mining Co., Ltd. is a gold mining and exploration company. Its activities include exploration, extraction & processing. It has its operations in South Africa and Papua New Guinea (PNG).
HMY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HMY","name")
- Description: =YCI("HMY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HMY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HMY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HMY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.