HLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||504.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/28 07:00
The Wall Street Journal07/27 23:25
PR Newswire07/27 22:00
|05/07/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc|
HLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hilton Worldwide Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.24%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts up 25.26%, and InterContinental Hotels up 47.68%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HLT
PDF Report for HLT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HLT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HLT
Did Hilton Worldwide Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Lodging
- Company Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com
- IR Website: http://ir.hiltonworldwide.com/investors/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- NAICS Code: 721110
- NAICS Industry: Traveler Accommodation
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc is engaged in the ownership, leasing, management, development, and franchising of hotels, resorts, and timeshare properties. Its business is segmented into three areas, Management and Franchise, Ownership, and Timeshare.
HLT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HLT","name")
- Description: =YCI("HLT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HLT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HLT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HLT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.