HIVE Key Stats
Business Wire09/15 09:33
Street Insider09/12 07:42
Street Insider09/11 08:47
Business Wire09/08 09:33
Business Wire09/04 09:33
HIVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Aerohive Networks is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.46%, Cisco Systems up 4.92%, and Aruba Networks up 26.49%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HIVE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HIVE
Did Aerohive Networks make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.aerohive.com
- IR Website: http://ir.aerohive.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4434775
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334290
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Aerohive Networks Inc designs and develops cloud-managed mobile networking platform that enables enterprises to deploy a mobile-centric network edge.
HIVE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HIVE","name")
- Description: =YCI("HIVE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HIVE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HIVE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HIVE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.